Welcome to ME Photography!
My aim is to photograph you and when you look back at your images, you think, “Yes, this is totally ME” and “Wow! This is ME!”. No awkward images, fake smiles but a true, awesome capture of you.
My wedding and portrait studio is located Nelson Bay, Port Stephens – Australia – only 45 minute drive from Newcastle. The studio is fully equipped and offers commercial photography, family portraits, but also pet photography. Locations sessions take place at one of the amazing beaches, bush settings or sand dunes that surround our studio. We shoot most of our wedding in Port Stephens, the Hunter Valley, in and around Newcastle and the Central Coast, but I also often travel further and I’m available for interstate and international photography assignments.
Why choose ME Photography?
I am an award-winning portrait and wedding photographer and fully accredited member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) and a Master of Photography within the AIPP.
What does this accreditation mean for you? It means the studio is bound by a code of ethics, I have all the required insurances and undergo on-going training. I am not only twice the winner of the most prestige award in NSW, the best AIPP NSW Professional Photographer of the year (in 2013 and 2016) and other awards (see below), but I’m also involved in judging the NSW AIPP awards. I also coach other photographers.
As a mum of three children, I connect easily with every child and I absolutely love pets. You’re lucky to get yours back after a photo session 😉
I love to give you an unique photography experience and you can be guaranteed of a lot of FUN involved in every shoot…
Awards & Associations
– Accredited Master Photography Member AIPP Master of Photography AIPP
– AIPP NSW Finalist Pet/ Animal Photographer of the year 2017
– Australian Finalist Fashion Photographer AIPP of the year 2016
– Winner Highest Scoring Fashion Print 2016
– AIPP NSW Professional Photographer of the year 2016
– AIPP NSW Pet Photographer of the year 2016
– AIPP NSW Fashion/Commercial Photographer of the year 2016
– AIPP NSW Finalist Portrait Photographer of the year 2015
– AIPP NSW Finalist Portrait Photographer of the year 2014
– AIPP NSW Professional Photographer of the year 2013
– AIPP NSW Winner Highest Scoring Print 2013
– AIPP NSW Professional Portrait Photographer of the year 2013
Check out what an accredited AIPP member means for your wedding or photo session.